Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I. AM. BACK!!
Oh my word, you all.  I have been absent from this blog for a year now...if there was an emoji available of me hiding my face in my hands available on here, I would be clicking furiously on it right now!  But, alas, there isn't and all I can say is that I am dedicating myself to writing at least one blog post weekly starting TODAY and going into 2018.  
Ok, let's just start with that...2018?? I honestly cannot even believe how fast this past year has gone.  I LOVE the holiday season and this is the first year that I think our kids get the whole idea of Santa and they are so dang excited for Christmas!!  Luckily for me, Trev does most of the Christmas shopping for the kiddos in our house...we talk about what we are getting them and he goes and gets it!  I don't even have to nag him to do it...mama's happy dancing over here! ;)
I feel like I have gone through a lot of ish (in a good way!) over the last 12 months...huge growth and change in so many areas.  I will be posting more about that as we begin to close out 2017 and welcome in the new year.  It's funny how a date on the calendar causes us to be extra reflective, set new goals and think about what changes we want to see in our lives in the coming year.  If you are anything like me, you have been thinking about what you want for your life in 2018 for a while now and I don't know about you, but I am so freaking excited for the things to come!  
I wish you all a fabulous week and I promise that I will be back very soon to chat!  

Much love to you all!
Jen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time for Re-birth!

Happy Spring and Day After Easter! I want to chat about what this time of year means for a hot minute.  Whether or not you are a Christian...